FREE Garage Door Inspection
When our technicians inspect your garage door, either for routine maintenance or for a specific repair issue, they’ll perform a 20-point safety check as part of their service call. A certified associate will carefully inspect your garage’s door panels, springs, sensors, safety release, hardware, track, and other necessary parts.
Our technicians perform this inspection to ensure they’ve done their repair work correctly, and to identify any potentially troublesome garage mechanisms that could become serious problems. If our technician finds a problem, he’ll advise you on the options to correct it.
Because garage door systems are complex and intricate, they can be dangerous to people who lack experience repairing them. For this reason, we stress that homeowners refrain from attempting to service their garage doors themselves.
- A diagnostic inspection focusing on the door sections, track, counterbalance system, hinges, rollers, and weather seals.
- Inspect and tighten all bolts and screws
- Rebalance door when necessary
- Examine and adjust garage door travel and safety settings where needed
- Lubricate garage door opener chains and sprocket
- Test down force pressure of garage door opener
- Check that electronic eyes are aligned
- Repair parts – service charge does not include cost for needed materials
- Labor for part replacement – charges will correspond for labor needed to replace parts